Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost a year since my last post. I've been posting a lot in the poptimists community on LJ and dabbling in discussion on ILX. Edited my Kanye West think piece from the concert last year into a piece that took on 808s and Heartbreak which got published in the McGill Daily.

Recently got recruited to write for the Singles Jukebox and I'm gradually honing my writing. I probably go for the cheap joke too often, and I have yet to really master the concise format, but there have been a few blurbs that I've quite liked.

Links to my published Jukebox pieces:
Magic System ft Cheb Khaled - Même Pas Fatigué
Jessica Mauboy - Been Waiting
Christophe Willem - Berlin
Green Day - Know Your Enemy
Maia Hirasawa - South Again
P!nk - Please Don’t Leave Me
Basement Jaxx - Raindrops
Chrisette Michele - Epiphany
Daniel Merriweather - Red
Cassie ft. Diddy - Must Be Love
k-os - 4 3 2 1
Milow - Ayo Technology
Kristinia DeBarge - Goodbye
Metric - Gimme Sympathy
Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Meg & Dia - Black Wedding

No comments: